Healthcare Proxy

Two Documents You Need When Your Child Turns 18

This weekend Lisa and I joined countless other parents around the country in taking a child off to college. One thing we have that many of those families won't (but should) is a signed durable power of attorney and a health care proxy.

Syndicate content
Website Design For Financial Services Professionals | Copyright 2020 All rights reserved